I have an urgent requirement for a contract IP Business & Intelligence Specialist for my Multinational client within the semiconductor sector and based near Brussels. The contract will be for a minimum of 3 months but more likely to be for 6 and the role will entail:
Required knowledge and skills
- Involvement in health care/diagnostics related business cases;
- provide an intellectual property model to support the contract negotiations from business & project development;
- assist the legal officer in drafting IP ownership, licensing and other IP related clauses;
- be the expert directly in contact with external clients in challenging IP negotiations;
- capture available IP within the organisation (from IP portfolio and litigation group) and inform about related contractual provisions.
- You have a Master or PhD degree in Engineering or Sciences and some knowledge of semiconductor processing would be beneficial.
- 5+ years of experience with intellectual property (protection) and licensing in a technical /R&D environment.
- You can report, discuss and advice in a concise and focused manner, both orally and in writing.
- You are a diplomatic communicator with a solution-oriented Mindset.
- You can communicate fluently in English, both orally and in writing.
To apply or to discuss the IP Business & Intelligence Specialist position further please contact Seamus Click here to contact this recruiter
Contact Name: Seamus Hayes