|Recruiter:||LA International Computer Consultants Ltd|
|Listed on:||28th April|
|Salary/Rate:||£150 - £173|
** INSIDE IR35**
6 MONTHS INITIAL
We have an excellent opportunity for an initial 6 month contract for a Data Analyst working with our National Health Service. This role is remote working is inside IR35.
Due to the client being our NHS, we are looking for candidates with a lot of NHS and Healthcare experience. The main experience we are looking for with this role is Excel or Pivot Tables and good skills around stakeholder management.
- Contribute to the development of health and care planning from an urgent care perspective working at both an operational planning and a strategic planning level.
- Ensure that analytics and modelling work contributes to the delivery and sustainability of national and local urgent care standards and metrics
- To work across the trust to ensure effective systems are in place for the management and monitoring of urgent care performance against agreed priority targets.
- Provide effective urgent care performance monitoring updates to the committees and boards across the trust
- To conduct detailed analysis of all urgent care performance data across the trust.
- Design and implement robust urgent care performance management processes across the trust to support complex multi-faceted programmes, which includes supporting setting goals, objectives, resources, risk management, milestones and reporting measures of success
- Critically evaluate and advise the trust on the quality of urgent care performance management and recovery plans and the strength of trust capability to achieve the desired outcomes
- Develop strategic relationships and reporting mechanisms across the trust
- Responsible for communicating and presenting complex information that may cause debate, be open to challenge and opposition at all levels both within and external to the organisation
If this role is of interest, please apply for your CV to reach me directly.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.
Contact Name: David Miller
Reference: TJ/662/110679 - DXM_1619630169
Job ID: 2925825