Ted's Guide to what the AX/365 Developer does around here...
Ted's Mission Statement
Our Mission is to build a successful company through the creation of a leading designer brand. By conducting ourselves in an efficient and courteous manner and by maintaining Ted's high standards and integrity, we pride ourselves in always being in a position to satisfy the needs of our customer. In order to protect the ethos and persona for which we have gained an enviable reputation, we always ask ourselves the question: ‘Would Ted do it that way?'**
Where does this role fit within Ted's Team?
To perform senior level development in Dynamics AX2012 R3 and D365 F&O, supporting the worldwide operations of Ted. To support the design and development of the interfaces between systems and core ERP to ensure they follow best practice and perform efficiently. To support both peers and business users in following development best practices. To have good understanding of all functionalities and business processes to be able to participate in cross functional teams.
- To perform senior level development in Dynamics AX2012 R3 and D365 F&O, supporting the worldwide operations of Ted.
- To support the design and development of the interfaces between systems and core ERP to ensure they follow best practice and perform efficiently.
- To support both peers and business users in following development best practices.
- To have good understanding of all functionalities and business processes to be able to participate in cross functional teams.
- Develop and extend Dynamics AX 2012/D365 using X++, SQL and C#.
- To be hands on development and support as part of the business with a true DevOps mind-set. To have good overall functional capability and comfortable dealing with business users.
- To participate in continuous development of the business solution suite and support ongoing operations and the company business roadmap.
- To provide 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support as required and to know what the correct approach is, be it using the internal technology team or a third-party supplier of Ted Baker.
- To be able to produce technical design documentation and work in combination with various third-party companies and systems such as Mulesoft.
Tools of the Trade...
- Minimum of three years' experience of AX2012/D365 development.
- Experience in extending the D365 POS application.
- Substantial experience in working in Project or end user operations and demonstrable ability in producing functionality to solve business needs.
- Comfortable and experienced with various development management tools such as Azure DevOps
- Always puts Quality of product delivery first and can consistently deliver quality results even when under pressure.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Punctual, articulate, numerate and literate.
- Tenacious yet patient approach, does not accept the status quo or "the way it's always been done"
- AX/D365 technical certifications.
- Ability to work proficiently in a fast-paced dynamic environment, quick learner.
- Team player.
- Manages expectations, sets realistic goals, delivers on promises.
- Follows good documentation practices and utilizes and tracks activities to the management tools to allow status tracking and handoff to other team members.
- Understands when to take a hands-on approach, when to delegate and when to leverage the various third party companies.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Self-starter able to work to long term objectives
- Strong customer facing skills
- Experience of working in a Retail business preferable
- Strong references required
Ted's Core Competencies...
- Satisfy the needs of our customer, always
- Pursue growth and opportunities through initiative and proactivity
- Build open and honest relationships with clear communication
- Create a positive team environment, encourage collaboration
- Be proud, passionate, motivated, committed
- Take ownership, be accountable
- Encourage organisation, high standards and efficiencies
Ted Baker is committed to equal opportunities and embraces diversity, understanding the needs and benefits of a balanced, inclusive workforce. We do not tolerate any harassment or discrimination towards any of our candidates or employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
Contact Name: Ted Baker