One of the our client is in need of an Senior Scrum Master / Coder (m/w/x). For this reason, we are looking for a talented professional, who is willing to be a part of this project.
Start date: 01.06.2021
Duration: 6 months
Extension: Yes / Minimum commitment from the Scrum Master 1.5 year
Work location: Zug area
Home Office: Fulltime corona, afterward 70% on-site / No remote workers
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Live, coach, and help the team to embrace the RMD Software principles, values and mindset.
- Help the team to develop and live Scrum.
- Establish team dynamics, culture and mindset which enables the team, the art and all team members to reach their potential.
- Remove impediments to the team and team's delivery.
- Facilitation of a healthy relationship between the team and product owner.
- Protecting the team from non-value-add interference, interruption and especially distractions.
- Facilitate the team's progress towards team goals.
- Lead and facilitate team efforts in relentless improvement to build a high-performing team.
- Facilitate the Scrum events.
- Support the Product Owner to manage the backlog.
- Promote quality practices and assist the teams in constantly improving the quality of their deliverables and meeting the Definition of Done (DoD).
- Support inter-team cooperation in the Agile Release Train and help the team to operate well on the train.
- Assist in tracking the execution of features and capabilities
- Help manage risks and dependencies
- Escalate and track impediments
- Provide input on resourcing to address critical bottlenecks
- Work with the Release Train Engineer for planning and tracking
- Foster use of engineering and Built-In Quality practices
- Programming experience in C# for more than 5 years
- Willingness to code in minimum 40%
- A minimum experience of 3 years as a Scrum Master
- Experience in multiple Scrum teams in one single program
- Expert knowledge of Scrum, Lean, and more Agile scaling models (SAFe, LeSS)
- University degree in IT, Engineering or equivalent fields
- Perfect skills in English spoken and written
If this outstanding opportunity sounds interesting for you, do not hesitate to contact me for more details or send me your CV.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Silvio Fernandes