Senior VoIP Engineer - EU
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Senior VoIP Engineer
Location: Brussels (on-site)
Duration: 6 Months + extensions
Security Cleared (EU/NATO)
*Working with an EU institution so only EU Nationals can be considered*
Languages, Protocols, Standards and Methodologies
* Expertise in VoIP/VTC CISCO unified communication solutions - 10 years experience in VoIP/VTC. * Use of VoIP infrastructure, such as 4/5 switching, routing and codecs.
* Knowledge of Quality of Service, Multicast & SIP - 5 years experience and knowledge of QoS, Multicast and SIP.
* Experience with CISCO Unified Communication solutions on virtualize environments - 5 years experience in virtualization with Cisco unified communication solutions.
* Understanding of Storage Area Networks - 15 years of experience with SAN. Installing and configuring of workstations, LAN devices (hub/switch)
* ITIL (change management, incident management, configuration management, availability management) - 5 years experience and ITIL certified.
Technical Environment, Tools and Products
* Excellent knowledge of administration of CISCO VoIP/VTC solution - 10 years experience with knowledge of administration of VoIP and VTC solution.
* Experience with CISCO Cisco Meeting Server, CISCO ISR Router - 5 years experience with Cisco Meeting Server and ISR Router.
* Experience with CISCO Unified Communication Core Applications - 5 years experience with CISCO unified communication core applications.
* Excellent knowledge of Cisco Jabber for Windows, deployement of Cisco Jabber on a Virtualized Environment - 5 years experience of CISCO Jabber for Windows, deployment tools, network management and dynamic configurations. Experience in a virtualized environment.
* Good knowledge of Bandwidth Management Solutions - 5 years experience and knowledge of Bandwidth Management Solutions.
* Good knowledge of Network Security - 5 experience including maintaining a high level of security handling firewalls, encryption and using national cryptographic solutions.
* Experience in CISCO Unified Communication Certificate Management - 5 years experience in CISCO unified communication certificate management.
* Experience in managing highly available environments and multiple site support - 5 years experience in managing highly available environments and multiple site support.
* Good knowledge of Voip/VTC design with VMWare - 3 years experience including training and evaluating subordinate staff.
* Experience integrating Cisco collaboration products with third party solutions such as MOC, Lync, Avaya, Nortel - Minimum 1 year of experience is desirable
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.