Job Title: 3rd Line Consultant
Salary: Up to £45,000 per annum, depending on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Established in 1979 and incorporated in 1985, CCE are one of the largest independent IT service & support companies in the UK. Our philosophy of 'service beyond the call' delivers a high level of support to all of our client's communications and data management requirements.
As 3rd Line Managed Services Engineer you will have a solid background working in an IT Services /MSP business with the ability to work on escalated tickets on technologies such as Windows Server, Office 365, Azure, Active Directory, SCDPM, EM+S, VMware, Hyper-V etc.
You will be confident in your proven ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders and clients on a daily basis.
- Responding to and resolving support calls along with agreed SLA. This includes tasks delegated by the Support Delivery Supervisor.
- Interfacing with clients and managing their support demands and expectations.
- Ability to write up support calls and maintain documents and records to a professional standard.
- Assist with Corporate Support duties and responsibilities when required.
- Scope and deliver of projects, ensuring compliance to client expectation.
- To consult with the Technical Services Manager, the customer and the sales team to agree a clear scope of work.
- Manage and deliver the implementation process from the point the customer places the order to a successful deployment conclusion.
- Create and maintain project related documentation, ensuring that accurate information is always available to the technical team
- Build and maintain technical relationships with clients to maximise opportunities
- Analysis and troubleshooting of systems and infrastructure
- Support of internal systems, infrastructure and users
- Provide verbal and written presentations, demonstrations and reports both internally and client facing
- An adaptable and flexible approach to work and travel
- Knowledge transfer and mentoring of other technical team members
- Gain and maintain professional accreditations through training as defined by management
- Citrix CCA
- Azure, cloud, network, security
- Hyper-V, systems centre, virtual networking , Hyper-V manager
- VMware VCP
- MCSA / MCITP Windows Server Administration
- At least 5 years experience in similar client facing role
- Proven ability to investigate, diagnose and troubleshoot a wide variety of problems, with network and computer hardware; device driver, operating system and application server software
- Excellent knowledge of English, in both spoken and written form
- Experience in report writing
- Experience managing projects
- ITIL Foundation qualified
- Experience managing technical staff in a high-pressure support environment
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office products, including Visio and Project
- General understanding of business IT systems
- Understanding of business administration, accounting and stock management
- Demonstrate excellent working knowledge of current releases of Microsoft Windows Server 2016 and up, also Exchange on and off prem solutions.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of recent and current releases of Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop products
- Demonstrate working knowledge of recent and current releases of VMware vSphere products
- Demonstrate working knowledge to install, configure, troubleshoot hardware and software
- Demonstrate working knowledge of Project Management processes
- Knowledge of ITIL practices and processes V3
- Enterprise cloud migrations (SME)
- SAN hardware and software technologies, inc. hybrid solutions
- SQL 2016 and up
- Thorough, demonstrate attention to detail
- Able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision
- Organized and able to identify and prioritize work
- Supportive and reliable team member
- Passionate about providing an enterprise class service
- Able to provide and demonstrate creative and innovative solutions
- Team leadership abilities
- Aptitude for ensuring exceptional customer service even when the environment becomes fast-paced or intense
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Excellent documentation and analytical skills
- Able to work well to aggressive and pressurised deadlines
- Participates in problem solving discussions and provides suggestions
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer, Windows Server Infrastructure Engineer, ICT Systems Engineer, 3rd Line Support, Technical Support Engineer, IT Network Engineer, Technical Infrastructure Engineer, Network Solutions Engineer, IT Network Support Engineer, IT Support, IT Systems Engineer may also be considered for this role.
Contact Name: Bluetown Online