SAP Finance Specialist
Inside IR35 - £490 p/day umbrella / £370 PAYE
The SAP Finance Contractor is a key role in the SAP organisation and is responsible for the analysis, design, configuration and support of the SAP FI-CO module to meet the needs of the SAP Programme.
- Provides specialist level functional and configuration support for the SAP solutions in the FI-CO modules of ECC 6 and Treasury.
- Excellent configuration, support and business process knowledge of master data, GL, AP, AR, Asset accounting, and Treasury.
- Excellent configuration and support knowledge of cost element, cost centre, internal orders, product costing, profitability analysis and profit center accounting.
- Detailed understanding of configuration dependencies and integration points between separate functional modules of SAP (PS/TMS/Logistics/Procurement/HR)
- Conducts or participates in user requirements gathering, blueprinting & documentation designs.
- Ensures all Business Processes, Functional specification, Technical specifications, Test scripts and Training documentation are created and up to date.
- Ensure compliance to existing standards, and development of required data and reporting standards.
- Ensure the integrity of the finance configuration in the SAP systems across multiple landscapes.
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice configuration skills.
- Assist with responding to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling.
- Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities.
- Demonstrate proof of concept and assist in training activities
- Perform initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality.
- Work with the Service Desk, SAP Functional and Support analysts to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
- Work with SAP and relevant third parties to resolve software issues.
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality/enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
- Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for finance related processes.
- Develops functional specifications and works with BASIS and ABAP personnel resources to complete object development and testing.
- Understands the business processes and how the application supports the processes.
KEY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A university degree or relevant experience in Finance or Information Management.
- 10 Years of hands-on SAP Finance (FI-CO) solution design, support and configuration experience.
- Integration experience with Logistics, Treasury, Procurement, Project Systems and HR.
- Excellent understanding the RTR, PTP, TMS and HR Processes as it interacts with FI-CO as per the standard SAP process model.
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Management of reporting and change programmes.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience as a consultant or customer facing experiences (Internal or External).
- Should be comfortable working in a team and independently.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Experience working in an environment where negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills are required.
- Desire to improve the current solution.
- Focus on delivering customer service and quality solutions.
- SAP Certified - Finance
- Exposure to ITIL Framework
- Experience or exposure to IT Governance.
Contact Name: Emma Jane.Jones