Transformation Risk Assurance and Oversight Lead - 24 month FTC
Castlefield Rd, Reigate RH2, UK
Department: Risk & Compliance
Working Hours: 35
Here at esure, we're no strangers to change. As one of the industry leaders in the insurance business, striving to become a world class digital insurer, we're getting ready for more. It's creating great new opportunities for innovative and talented industry professionals to join us at a pivotal point in our development.
It's an opportunity you simply don't want to miss. You can expect our investment in you to include a highly competitive package, career and development opportunities and flexible benefits built around you and your lifestyle.
Purpose of Role:
To drive assurance over our change and technology agenda into multiple value streams. Ensure the programme identifies and mitigates all risk types robustly and efficiently. Drive efficiency and innovation in risk management .
Day to Day:
- Own the relationship with the Value Stream and Delivery Leads, delivering robust and supportive risk assurance across the transformation programme and acting as the face of risk.
- Ensure the design of the Change Risk Framework is industry leading and it's execution is highly effective and adhered to, e.g. input into design, backlog prioritisation, defect management, test planning etc
- Provision of high quality insightful executive level reporting and analysis.
- Provide oversight and advise on all types of risk within the value stream and portfolio.
- Provide deep specialist expertise in change and technology risk and good, all round knowledge of all other aspects of risk.
- Engage with wider risk community on specialist matters, bringing a full rounded view back to value streams.
- Work collaboratively with Value Stream Leads on a peer to peer basis around technology and change risk management to minimise risk of regulatory breach, outages / instability or negative consumer outcomes.
We'd Love You to Bring:
- Proven track record in an Agile environment with strong change and / or technology experience in financial services. You may be a change or tech professional looking to broaden your career into risk, or be a risk specialist with extensive experience in change risk.
- Innovative and free thinking approach.
- Strongly results oriented and focused on pragmatically achieving outcomes and comfortable to dig in and troubleshoot as needed.
- Willing to challenge business and programme colleagues in a positive and supportive manner.
- Clear, concise communicator with and the ability to influence senior stakeholders (up to board level). Can convey highly complex risk content in simple language.
- Ability to manage a complex and diverse portfolio of work and adapt to changing priorities.
- Able to have peer to peer conversations with colleagues specialising in change and technology.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 25% discount on esure & Sheila's Wheels insurance (10% for immediate family) or a guarantee to beat any other insurer's renewal quote on both home and car insurance
- 15% Discount on esure and Sheila's Wheels Travel Insurance
- Profit Share
- Festive Bonus
- Flu Jabs and Eye Care - Free flu jabs every winter, free eye tests every two years and £50 towards VDU glasses
In light of the current Covid-19 pandemic, we want to emphasise to all applicants that the safety and wellbeing of our candidates and colleagues is esure Group's number one priority. All interviews will be conducted remotely via a video conference platform to ensure that everyone involved is adhering to the social distancing guidance.
Contact Name: esure