One of the our client is in need of an Data Science & Visualization Business Analyst (m/w/x). For this reason, we are looking for a talented professional, who is willing to be a part of this project.
Start date: 17.05.2021
Extension: Extension possible, needs to be approved
Work location: Basel area
Traveling: 5-10% (2-3x / year for workshops)
Remote: max. 1 day per week / prior approval needed
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Aggregate and create simple but powerful data representations from distributed data sources
- Prioritize, often conflicting requirements in close collaboration with key business stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with the project delivery team to establish epics, user stories, acceptance, criteria and detailed specifications
- Contribute to development sprints by explaining and detailing requirements to the delivery team, and by reviewing and providing feedback on delivered solutions
- Serve as the single point of contact between the business and the development team and translate business user stories into technical user stories
- Serve as an interface to the testing team, to explain test objectives and ensure automation of test scripts wherever possible
- Sc/PhD in Biology, Computer Science or similar disciplines
- +5-8y of experience as a Business Analyst in a similar position / similar environment (Data Visualization / Graphic Design discipline preferably in a pharmaceutical company / Clinical Landscape
- Experience with using data visualization tools, such as D3.js, Plotly, HTML Canvas etc.
- Proven experience working in a multicultural geographically distributed team
- Strong analytical skills combined with conceptual thinking and structured working style
- Strong communication skills
- Fluent in English
If this outstanding opportunity sounds interesting for you, do not hesitate to contact me for more details or send me your CV.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Silvio Fernandes