DV Cleared Security Architect
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Security IT Infrastructure Architect
3 Month Contract + exts
About the Role
* We are seeking proficient, experienced individuals from a Cyber Security background to join our rapidly growing Cyber Security Team.
* You will have experience of working within the Defence industry or with a Government environment and have current working knowledge of current industry standards and industry best practice. An understanding of the Government Classification Scheme which is essential for this role.
* You will need to be versatile and equally comfortable working within a bid team providing a response in support of a new business opportunity or working within a team supporting an established project.
Proven knowledge and experienced in many of the following:
* Strong understanding of Security Technologies and designing Security IT Architectures
* Security Systems Design pertinent to manage levels of risk and implementation of proportionate security controls
* Secure Cloud Computing (Azure/AWS):
* - SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
* Access Controls Models
* Public and Private Key Encryption
* Authentication Techniques
* Intrusion Prevention and Detection
* IDAM, SIEM/SOAR
* Knowledge of the following Security Architectural Frameworks:
* - Cyber Essentials Technical Assessor
* - TOGAF, MODAF, SABSA
* - MOD Security Standards and Policies, JSP440, JSP604
* - NCSC Cyber Essentials
* - UK Government Security Policy Framework
* - ISO27001
* - Ideally achieved the Cyber Security Professional (CCP) certification, CISM, CRISC or CISSP
* - Understand and assess new and evolving technologies for use in the HMG context
* Customer facing with the ability to confidently and authoritatively speak to the customer about security accreditation, risk and assurance.
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 18 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.