UX DESIGN LEAD - PHARMACEUTICAL - BELGIUM - INNOVATIVE PROJECTS
Job Title: UX Design Lead IT
We are looking for a driven UX Designer who wants to make a meaningful difference in patient's lives!
- Global pharmaceutical company specialised in bringing practical solutions to people with severe diseases.
- Works with innovative science and always in a customer-centric matter.
- They are at the forefront of scientific advances, constantly on the lookout for new knowledge and focused on delivering increased patient value.
Role and responsibility:
- Create concepts, mock-ups and wireframes for feature ideas.
- Have a thorough understanding of user journey and touchpoints in order to find goals and opportunities to bring improvements and better digital solutions.
- Monitor usage to constantly optimise user experience.
- Use interviews, tests and other methodologies to gather insights on the product performance.
- Understand product lifecycle at its utmost.
- Degree in Product Design, UX, UI or similar study that enabled you to gain the necessary expertise in the area.
- Experience in digital product/service design on various digital solutions (mobile apps, websites and other smart devices).
- Knowledge of Angular material design.
- Knowledge of mock-up and graphical software.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies, design thinking and human-centric design.
- Portfolio that demonstrates excellence and passion for your work.
- Interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- Fluent English to be able to interact and communicate with an international team.
Type of position: Permanent
- You will work with the latest technologies and innovative projects.
- Flexibility to experiment and grow within the organisation
- Excellent company culture
- Possibility to bring meaningful change to people's lives.
Contact Name: Andreia-Yin Viera