The Senior Manager Product Quality will develop and implement the strategy and processes to drive continuous improvement to product quality across the company. The Senior Manager Product Quality will create, lead and develop the product quality team to drive product quality to world class levels. This team will utilize post market surveillance, in process quality and reliability/life cycle testing as inputs to determine existing quality levels and prioritization of key projects to drive the needed improvements.
- Develop and implement the strategy and processes to drive continuous improvement to product quality across the company.
- Identify the key inputs into determining current product quality levels
- Determine the critical information that is needed to identify product quality issues and establish the systems to gather this information (i.e. complaint related data, service data, non-conformances, reliability life cycle testing, etc.)
- Ability to collaborate across Quality. Procurement, Supply Chain, Product Management and R&D to establish and implement the strategy and processes.
- Ensure key product quality inputs are utilized for product improvements as well as new product development.
- Establish the KPIs and other key metrics to monitor current performance as well as identifying areas needing improvement.
- Create a system to identify, monitor and develop the core competencies of the team to the needed levels to support business and product strategies.
- Bachelors Degree in engineering or technical discipline or an equivalent combination of education, experience and/or licensure/certification.
- Experience driving continuous improvement in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in a quality management role leading a team.
- Experience working with Medical Device/IVD regulated products.
- Knowledge of overall regulatory requirements associated with medical products into worldwide markets.
- Experience and knowledge of ISO13485/ FDA 21 Part 820 requirements and the ability to apply the knowledge to the business to ensure compliance to the regulations.
- Effective communication skills (both written and oral).
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy| Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales