|Listed on:||16th April|
|Salary/Rate:||£18,000 - £23,000|
The Support Officer will be responsible for day to day management of customer phone, email and ticket requests, operating within this companies ITIL aligned Service Delivery framework. Interfacing with their Project and Operational teams who operate using an AGILE framework.
The successful candidate will be responsible for 1st level incident management and troubleshooting of both industry standard and bespoke software operating platforms and payment terminal systems.
Responsible for performing daily checks on their technology platforms, reporting on outcomes and escalating issues.
Provisioning of new merchant facilities within the gateway including the setup, configuration and testing of terminal hardware.
Proactively working to improve internal processes, and identification of potential opportunities to replace or implement new solutions.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Professional and effective written and verbal communicator
- Have Intermediate excel and MS office skills
- Knowledge of ITIL Service Management Framework
- Experience engaging with AGILE development teams
- Ability to Query SQL databases
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to translate complex technical issues into plain English descriptions
- Experience working in IT support is desirable
- Understanding of basic IT & Network principles
- Proficient Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel & the use of pivot tables.
- Database SQL Experience
- Minimum 2 years background in Electronics or IT
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Customer service experience in the field or remote locations
- Experience of ZENDESK Tools desirable.
- Experience of ATLASSIAN Tools, JIRA desirable.
- Experience of SALESFORCE desirable
Contact Name: Recruitment Genius Ltd
Job ID: 2921176