Project Manager / OCM Lead (IT) (m/f/d)
Our client, a large pharmaceuticals company offers an interesting project opportunity as OCM LEAD.
Your role as Project Manager / OCM Lead (IT)
- Establish OCM strategy from scratch with all associated deliverables, obtain Steering Committee endorsement, act as an OCM integrator across 11 globally dispersed manufacturing sites and establish site specific OCM plans and communication strategy. Develop and maintain programme gSite
- Requirements specific to Sourcing Transition
- Further develop defined OCM strategy, take over communications events during critical transition phase and maintain
- communications on the programme gSite.
- Engage stakeholder groups, develop training material. Engage with internal and multiple external stakeholder groups
- Senior and hands-on organizational change management skills from previous project engagements with a minimum of 5 years' experience
- Can drive multiple projects from an OCM point of view with a positive change mindset as part of a complex matrix organization with a high number of internal and external stakeholders
- Can define and drive the OCM strategy for both programmes, while at the same time being swift and pragmatic in translating the strategy into tactical measures that are being executed, among them
- Defining and maintaining programme gSites, communicating on company social media
- Defining / maintaining stakeholder and communications log and associated events
- Executing CIA with prioritized stakeholder groups, deliver case for change and other deliverables
- Integer personality (confidential information is likely to be discussed in both programmes)
- Great Organizational skills mandatory, PM skills / background is advantageous
- Location: Basel
- Start date: May 2021
- Duration: 12 months
If you would like to apply for this pharmaceutical project as OCM Lead (m/f), please contact Hoa Ha for more information. Or you can apply directly by clicking the Apply button.
We are looking forward to your application.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.