Recruitment/Shared Service Centre Project Manager
8 Month Fixed Term Contract - Potential Extension
£40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Remote with occasional travel to South Manchester
This role is responsible for working with the CoRE (Centre of Recruitment Excellence) Business and Project teams across Manpower Group UK for assisting with the implementation of specific products and team re-organisation, to align with a wider transformation project and change initiative. As part of this role your responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects deliverables in line with the agreed timescales within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, monitor and report progress to key stakeholders and help in the rapid upgrade of a Helpdesk solution.
This is a ManpowerGroup UK wide role and will work across all ManpowerGroup UK brands, with a focus on CoRE.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Act as the central control point for project management activities including working with third-party supplier, business analysts and technical teams, as appropriate
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis
- Assist the business to produce workarounds where requirements cannot be met fully
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Operate Project continuous improvement via Lessons learnt and post implementation review mechanisms
Technical & Professional Skills:
- A working knowledge, or experience of working within the Recruitment & Staffing Sector.
- Previous experience of implementing a Customer Service Management platform, ideally, ServiceNow CSM is desirable but not mandatory.
- Proven training / recognised qualification / experience in Project management
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
- Challenging existing mindsets and behaviours to ensure fit for purpose solutions are identified and delivered
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Lean process techniques
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Managing stakeholder expectations
- Experience of the following would be beneficial;
- Working with third party partners and/or remote teams
- The following accreditation's would also be desirable;
- PMP or Prince2, PMI - ACP, CSM
Contact Name: Experis UK