CRM Project Manager / Business Analyst
Financial Services Experience Preferred
- Accountable to the CRM Product Owner and Business Sponsor to deliver the benefits and outcomes of the project investment. Influences and collaborates with business and delivery partners to drive the right project outcomes.
- Accountable for project governance, status reporting, and transparency. All changes to cost, scope, schedule and benefits should be approved through an established change control process at steering level.
- Manage the rollout of the solution to the remaining countries, the integration with data sources and systems and the demise of the legacy system. Work with the Global Business Analyst to define the business requirements on how CRM needs to support the new Client business operating model being defined.
- Manage the overall scope working with the Product Owner to ensure that prioritisation of the backlog is in line with the overall project vision.
- Manage the IT Readiness processes and the Legal and Compliance Readiness processes.
- Manage the overall plan for the Agile project. With the CRM Business Analysts, plan the sprints. Organise sprint planning, "show and tell" and sprint retrospectives sessions.
- Work with the CRM Product Owner, CRM Business Analysts and CRM Data Analyst, local Business Transformation resources and the offshore CRM IT team; develop an effective project team with good working relationships, operating within the framework of Group values to deliver the solution.
- Manage the project business case, and tracking of actual costs against the plan.
- Oversee the tracking of project/s risks/issues/dependencies, assesses the impact and takes action to minimise impact, actively challenging and removing obstacles
- Adopt the Groups Business Transformation Framework and leads the project through required tollgates.
- Set the pace and operating rhythm, driving a culture of achievement and ensures pace by identifying and removing barriers to project success.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
An individual with a proven track record of delivering global CRM implementation projects (either Microsoft Dynamics or Salesforce) adopting Agile methods.
- A good understanding of the asset management business, specifically Sales, Client Management and Marketing functions.
- Ability to support decisions with sound reasoning. Ability to clearly articulate business and regulatory implications of analysis and findings.
- Self-starter with proven ability to work collaboratively within a team to problem solve and who can influence and motivate people around them.
- High quality written and presentation skills
- Adaptable and can thrive in a diverse work environment.
Contact Name: Experis UK