Business Analyst (Mobile Networks)
Our client, a leading Telecommunications organisation, is looking for a Business Analyst with knowledge of Mobile Networks to join them on an initial 3 month contract.
Due to current restrictions, this will be a remote-based role for the foreseeable.
What you'll be doing:
- As part of your role, you will take responsibility for investigative work to determine business requirements and specify effective business processes, through improvements in information systems, information management, practices, procedures, and organisational change.
- Support the Programme Manager, technology and design directorates in the Roadmap process, in understanding business needs and exploring / assessing initial options to enable early elimination of 'non-starters'.
- Identify stakeholders and their business needs. Work with these to understand problems, create options, assess feasibility and define scope of the solution
- For chosen options, elicit, analyse, challenge, prioritise and document requirements to enable development of E2E business solution.
- Working with Mobile and Voice Architects and / or Solution Designers to ensure that solutions are fit for purpose, cost effective and maintains or improves operational performance.
- Identify process impacts and lead implementation of required changes within technology (e.g., definition and implementation of new processes)
- Prepares business cases which define potential benefits, options for achieving these benefits through development of new or changed processes, and associated business risks.
- Capture and track the delivery of the requirements within the final project deliverables.
- Support the programme / project managers assess and manage change requests.
- Ensure assigned projects are aligned to our strategy and roadmap and deliver the targeted business benefits.
- The Business Analyst is skilled in the elicitation of requirements across all of the organisations stakeholders in order to produce documentation that can be used to develop or select a solution (process or system) for a business problem or opportunity.
- The delivery of every project hinges upon having clear, unambiguous requirements that can be used to design the solution and to test against. If these are sub-standard or incomplete then we risk delivering the wrong thing, have to pay for re-work or releasing something that is going to cause an incident.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure that solutions are fit for purpose and meet their requirements; are cost effective and maintain or improve customer experience / operational performance / meet contractual obligations.
- Comfortable in challenging / disrupting to ensure Projects add value and adhere to the Business strategies.
We'll also need to see these on your CV
- Mobile networks experience
- Strong track record of analysis assignments which have resulted in value add solutions.
- Extensive expertise in breaking down problems, creating options and assessing feasibility.
- Experience of various tools and techniques, e.g. walkthroughs, requirements analysis, testing, modelling, process and customer experience mapping, TOM definition.
- Process definition.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.
Contact Name: Experis UK