3rd Line Engineer (Working from Home / Office Based)
£30000 - £40000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Want to work from home or come to the office or have the flexibility to do both? This company is looking for someone with the right skills from anywhere in the UK, apply if you want this role wherever you are based, this role offers the best of both worlds.
This employer is looking for highly motivated engaged engineers who live anywhere in the UK and want the benefits of working from home or coming to the office.
This company is at the cutting edge of implementing new technology for their customers, from the latest Anti-ransomware to the most up-to-date network management tools you will be at the forefront of leveraging and supporting these systems.
The team loves that they are constantly learning new skills and supporting new technology daily and their clients love the value that they bring to their businesses.
- Design and implement technical solutions (mainly MS Azure, Office 365, and Networking Technologies)
- Design / Support customer security
- Design / Support current customer networks and future development
- Provide clients with the best Microsoft solution
- Projects scoped and delivered within defined timeframes
- Point of escalation for 1st/2nd line support
- Train 1st and 2nd line engineers
- Worked in an MSP for at least 2 years
- ConnectWise Manage experience
- Microsoft Azure (Certified)
- Microsoft Office 365 (Certified)
- Networking (Routers, Switches & Firewalls) (Certified)
Be of advantage if you have:
- Firewall (Knowledge of SonicWall. Certified and advantage)
- Azure AD
- Active Directory/Group Policy/PowerShell & VB Scripting
- Network Administration & Data Backup Technologies
- MS Intune design, role out, and support
- Datto admin
Annual salary £30-£40k + Benefits and Investment in training and development
Apply today to be part of a great Company.