|Recruiter:||Coventry Building Society|
|Listed on:||14th April|
|Salary/Rate:||£32,800 - £48,000|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
About The Role
Coventry Building Society has grown into the second largest building society in the UK. Despite being a national Society, it keeps its local values and loyalty, and its caring family ethos.
The best way to judge a company is based on what the people who work there say. Our recent employee survey rated us Number 2 in the Sunday Times 25 Best Big Companies to Work For list. We offer not only fulfilling jobs and exciting career opportunities but a place where everyone can be long and feel proud to work. What makes us such a rich and progressive place to work is the huge variety of people that make up our workforce.
And of course, we don't pretend that what you do for us is all there is to you. We want you to bring your whole self to work - parent, carer, artist, triathlete, introvert... whatever it is that makes you YOU. We offer the balance to make sure you have plenty of time to do the things you need or want to do alongside work, because we know that's how you are able to be your best.
We are currently recruiting a Business Analyst with significant agile delivery experience with the ability to complete business analysis in a product team, with a reputation for consistently delivering to target.
We're looking for positive, proactive people who really believe in the values of a mutual building society, owned by its members. We want someone who knows they've got something special to contribute and is passionate about being part of what we do.
Business Analyst technical role requirements:
• You'll be excited by change and have experience of all areas of business analysis including early design discussions, shaping and scoping the project, right through the project lifecycle, including implementation support.
• You'll be adept at facilitating workshops with key stakeholders by listening, challenging and collaboratively solving to deliver both business and programme outcomes.
• You'll be able to interpret and challenge business needs and work with technical teams to understand how their solution can deliver against these requirements.
• Experience of working within an agile product team is essential, enabling you to understand how to deliver maximum value for the business.
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills (including business, project, IT and 3rd party), you'll not be afraid to challenge the status quo to find a better way of getting things done whilst influencing others to follow.
• Familiarity with the software development lifecycle, including both waterfall and agile delivery methodologies
• Experience of working in a regulated environment (ideally Financial Services)
• A brilliant problem solver, with an innovative attitude and the ability to deal with complex issues when they arise