Solution Architect (m/f/d)
Are you an experienced Solution Architect (m/f/d) looking for a new project? Our client, an international technology company offers an interesting and exciting opportunity on a contract base as Solution Architect.
As a main task, you will take care of the migration of applications to the cloud servers and testing.
Your role as Solution Architect
- Responsible for performing complex tasks under limited supervision (weekly) and interfacing with users to create new custom features to products/ functionality.
- May provide limited leadership or being assisted by professionals (1-5 staff) with less experience.
- Write up of the technical specifications
- Support the preparation of the End User training material
- Support the run organisation to fix an incident/problem
- Re-engineering highly complex program components including code generation
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar
- Min. 3-5 years experiences in a similar role
- Knowledge about networking, security aspects;
- Operating systems: Windows servers 2012-2019 / Linux (Red Hat);
- Experience with containerised applications (Docker);
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English;
- Experience with MS SQL Server, Compact DB, SQLLite;
- The following items will be plus: experience with CI/CD technologies(with a preference for Azure DevOps).
- Location: Remote from Switzerland
- Start date: asap / 01.05.2021
- Duration: min. 6 months with possible extension when needed
If you would like to apply for this project as Solution Architect (m/f/d), please contact Hoa Ha for more information. Or you can apply directly by clicking the Apply button.
We are looking forward to your application.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.