|Recruiter:||Skipton Building Society|
|Listed on:||12th April|
Want to make a difference? Are you passionate about delivering change and agile waysof working? A workplace in ‘The SundayTimes 25 Best Big Companies to work for 2020'. A dynamic and mindful space where you can proudly be yourself. At Skipton Building Society we have a brilliant role as part of our exciting agile journey!
As a leading UK financial services business, we need to make sure that we keep being the best we can be. At the heart of this are our colleagues and that's why we are a platinum rated, brilliant and dynamic place to work.
- A Delivery Leader?
- A Programme Manager?
- An experienced Project Manager?
- An aspiring Programme Director?
- Able to lead change, be agile in your thinking and approach?
- Able to focus on customer and colleague with an innovative and open-mind?
This is a great opportunity to join our growing change and hub teams.
What You'll Bring
- Experience as a Change role model, able to have fun whilst working hard using agile values and principles
- Experience of complex (and technical) project delivery and the demands it can bring
- Ability to nurture, set direction and inspire a team to take responsibility
- You will be confident as a trusted partner across our business
- A fail-fast attitude to drive continuous improvement and learning
- Knowledge of our industry and a key collaborator across the change community
- Being comfortable with uncertainty, after all we're in change!
You're a confident and experienced leader, anexcellent communicator with the ability to drive significant change at alllevels. You're highly motivated and you love a challenge.
What You'll Do
- Deliver a change portfolio at the right pace and time for the business
- Provide direct report leadership to a brilliant team of Change Managers, BA's and Scrum Masters
- Create great collaborative relationships with our business partners
- Coach and lead agile activities and workshops across different communities using a servant leadership- style where you can and leading by example
- Evolve how we deliver change, learning on the fly, being responsible for developing and improving our delivery pathways
- Generous pension contribution & bonus - Private healthcare & life assurance
- Great holiday entitlement
- Flexible (and remote) working patterns
- Health cash-plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
At Skipton Building Society, we're not just another Financial Servicesinstitution. We're a mutual, which means we're owned by our 1 million+ members and we believe in placing them at the heart of everything we do.
The same goes for our people. We can only be successful as a business if we have great people, and we believe in treating people as individuals. Our values are Trust, Ownership and One Team, which reflect the attitudes and way of working everyone here displays.
If you're up for the challenge, and you want to have a real say in how things are being done at Skipton, we want to hear from you. Apply today!
Contact Name: Hamza Bostan
Job ID: 2919482