|Recruiter:||Skipton Building Society|
|Listed on:||12th April|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Are you passionate about driving change and agile ways of working? We are a work place in ‘TheSunday Times 25 Best Big Companies to work for 2020'. A dynamic and mindful space where you can proudly be yourself. At Skipton Building Society we have abrilliant role as part of our exciting agile journey!
As a leading UK financial services business, we need to make sure that we keep being the best we can be. At the heart of this are our colleagues and that's why we are a platinum rated, brilliant and dynamic place to work.
- A Programme Office Manager?
- A Senior PMO analyst?
- A Project Office Leader?
- An experienced Project/Programme Manager?
- Able to lead change, be disciplined and agile in your thinking and approach?
- Able to focus on customer and colleague with an innovative and open-mind?
Thisis a great opportunity to join our growing and vibrant Change team.
What You'll Bring
- Confidence and experience as a leader, an excellent communicator with the ability to organise and drive significant change at all levels.
- Pragmatic knowledge of change frameworks, hybrid techniques and governance processes - and the demands they bring
- Experience of agile practices, tools and techniques
- A track record of being able to build collaborative, positive working relationships
- Excellent leadership and coaching skills - Being comfortable with uncertainty, after all we're in change!
You're a confident and experienced leader, an excellent communicator with the ability to drive significant change at all levels. You're highly motivated and you love a challenge.
What You'll Be Doing
In our fast paced and evolving environment, you'll be driving, leading and promoting an autonomous and self-organising team. You'll enable the successfuloversight and analytical insights to our change portfolio through accurate forecasting, planning and resourcing and ensure we deliver the right change at the right time.
You'll be key to aligning change to strategic priorities and goals whilst creating and embedding a clear line of sight across our business landscape. The core responsibilities you'll cover in this role are:
- Strategic alignment of Change, working in partnership with the strategy and change demand teams
- Planning capacity management of the Enterprise portfolio
- Reporting, analysis and insights across all delivery to spot trends and form actionable insight that drives agility
- Governance and assurance to ensure all change activity is always aligned to the Society's strategic direction and that E-PMO standards and governance are met
- Financial tracking and management for change
- Business Architecture alignment
- Evolving how we deliver change, learning on the fly, being responsible for developing and improving our delivery pathways
- Inspiring and leading your own team of direct reports
- Generous pension contribution & bonus
- Private healthcare & life assurance
- Great holiday entitlement
- Flexible (and remote) working patterns
- Health cash-plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
At Skipton Building Society, we're not just another Financial Services institution. We're a mutual, which means we're owned by our 1 million+ members and we believe in placing them at the heart of everything we do.
The same goes for our people. We can only be successful as a business if we have great people, and we believe in treating people as individuals. Our values are Trust, Ownership and One Team, which reflect the attitudes and way of working everyone here displays.
If you're up for the challenge, and you want tohave a real say in how things are being done at Skipton, we want to hear from you. Apply today!