Project Manager - Logistics
National + travel (restrictions allowing)
FTC job opportunity
I am currently working with a leading Logistics provider who has multiple projects starting and in progress.
They are currently looking to recruit a Project Manager with experience in Warehousing and Transport within a 3PL.
The Successful Applicant
- Initiation, control & execution of Projects delivering warehouse fit-out, system implementation and on-boarding.
- Ascertaining customer requirements and feeding back to IT / Projects / stakeholder team, managing expectations
- Managing and leadership of Project environment Identifying, mobilising, and leading a team
- Creation & ongoing management of the detailed Project Plan, Risks, and Issue Logs
- Collaboration and communication with vast array of Internal / External stakeholders and business leaders
Apply now or contact Niall Fearon from IC Resources for details
- Must have experience working in the 3PL industry in a project role.
- Experience working with Warehouse Management Systems / WMS, Warehouse controls systems / WCS or Transport management systems / TMS.
- Experience delivering Projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Good interpersonal and account management skills to partner with strategic customers and 3rd parties
- Naturally, problem solving and with the ability to mitigate project risks to achieve set milestones.
Contact Name: Niall Fearon