Job Title:Database Architect - SQL
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
We are looking for a Database Architect, having a good mix of client facing and business analysis skills and technical expertise on below:
Technology Expertise - No Sql, Oracle DW, MS SQL, Postgres, Python, Spark SQL.
- Responsible for strategically designing and migrating Oracle databases on SQL or equivalent DB on Azure cloud
- Responsible for creating systems which store and organise data.
- Must design systems for the secure storage of information, which in some cases may integrate both old and new data.
- Responsible for strategically designing and implementing Azure cloud infra set-up that support core geo spatial functions
- Assure the SQL Database environment high availability from Infra perspective.
- Act as the technical bridge between the Database team and customers Technical teams.
Key responsibilities (please specify if the position is an individual one or part of a team):
- Technical Architect for SQL DB to Lead support design and evolution of solution.
- Ability to technically guide the Infra Database team
Having Experience in below skills:
- SQL Database architecture design and implementation
- Oracle databases on SQL or equivalent DB on Azure cloud migration
- Storage solution for DB backup in Azure File/Blob Storage
- Azure SQL/Cosmos DB
- Security and performance on Azure cloud
- Automation, DB Backup and recovery
- SQL DB cluster/resiliency setup and design
- Hands on in working experience on above skills
- Proficient in working on ppt presentation and Visio for design.
- Experience of working in an Agile Rapid Delivery Environment
- Be experienced working with both local & remote design and developing resources and possess excellent teamwork skills.
Duration of the Assignment:
3 Months (extendable)
Contact Name: Admin Ssunita Chaubey