Project Control Officers - DV CLEARED
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Control Officer for a contract role based in Gloucestershire. Candidates must be Prince 2 Qualified.
* Experience of working in a consultancy or customer- facing role (either with internal or external clients)
* Problem identification, report writing, recommending actions and building relationships with immediate contacts
* Open to new ideas - both in generating suggestions and sharing good practice
* Works well in a team; displaying an open, honest and collaborative style
* Conveys information clearly and articulately
* Provide high end support and can hit the ground running
* Provide high end support
Technical Management Skills:
* Planning, monitoring and reporting
* Change control
* Issue and Risk management
* Document management
* Requirements management
* P6 experience would be highly desirable
* Working knowledge of financial processes and ability to report financial data would be advantageous
* PRINCE2 Foundation and/or Practitioner
* Agile knowledge and or experience would be advantageous
* Advanced Excel skills would be highly desirable
* Managing Successful Programmes Foundation, Practitioner would be ideal.
* Managing complex spreadsheets
* Managing burn rates
* Provide advice and assistance to support adherence to project processes, using influence where necessary work with a range of stakeholders to agree appropriate actions.
* Provide support and process advice at client meetings.
* Participate in knowledge sharing activities with a view to developing continuous improvement to the service.
* Provide advice and guidance to the client in the appropriate use of PRINCE2.
* Work effectively within a multi-team environment.
* Planning lifecycle coordination
* Schedule updates
* Financial management
* Risk and Issue lifecycle management and maintenance
* Stage Boundary facilitation
* Communications planning, delivery and maintenance
* Reporting and key management information assurance
* Key meetings support
Due to the nature and urgency of this post, candidates holding or who have held high level security clearance in the past are most welcome to apply. Please note successful applicants will be required to be security cleared prior to appointment which can take up to a minimum 18 weeks.
LA International Computer Consultants Ltd is an HMG Approved Consultancy and operates as an IT & Engineering Consultancy or as an Employment Business & Agency, depending upon the precise nature of the work, for security cleared jobs or non-clearance vacancies, we welcome applications from all sections of the community and from people with diverse experience and backgrounds.
Award Winning LA International Computer Consultants Ltd (Recruiter Awards for Excellence - Best IT, Best Public Sector & Gold Awards) and the most prestigious award that any business can receive The Queens Award for Enterprise: International Trade 2015.