My client was founded in 2014 and we are passionate about addressing real-world business process challenges. They use our in-depth experience of end-to-end business process and value-stream mapping and optimisation in order to understand how best to deliver value for our customer and provide the solution in weeks, not months.
They are looking for a dynamic UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our growing digital asset portfolio. You will ensure that all elements of the user experience are optimised for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.
What are the responsibilities?
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets;
- Developing and conceptualising a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand;
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes;
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like;
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets;
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages;
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with Business Analysts and Developers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user;
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyse and predict user behaviour;
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
Must Have Skills:
- A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2 years' UI/UX design experience for digital products or services;
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms;
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems and Adobe Creative Suite;
- A team player but can work independently too;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks;
- Experience of data visualisation