As Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Lead Developer/Technical Leader, you are accountable for supporting the client Program on a Global Level - responsible for delivering and reviewing Technical Documentation, in addition to Development of Dynamics and Integration artefacts to a high level of quality, adhering to set and agreed standards.
Role & Responsibilities
- Your core responsibilities for this hands-on role include development of customisation, provide guidance to other developers.
- You assist the Technical & Integration architects as needed
- You co-team with the Technical & Integration Architects to compile specification for custom development and systems integration requirements.
- You assist in producing detailed technical design documents that fully define all application code and the underlying methodology for the solution design specifications.
- You assist to prioritises tasks based on goals and risks of projects and ensure milestones, activities and tasks are completed as scheduled
- You engage with ISV and Other Solution Providers on applications, extensions and integration to improve the overall business solution
- You assist in managing multiple development designs and projects to meet project and customer required time line.
- You operate in line with company policies and procedures, especially relating to quality management system, the company ethics program and the company's health, safety and environmental policies.
The responsibilities above are not an exhaustive list of job requirements, and the role holder will be required to perform tasks that are commensurate with the role and may be deemed reasonable by the Company.
Skills & Qualifications
Contact Name: Alexandra Rondet