Role- Capture Manager / Business Development Manager
Salary- Flexible dependent on Experience
Must have the right to work in the UK
Location - Oxforshire
My client works in the Electronics Manufacturing Sector. (SPace
The Capture Manager / Business Development Manager will ideally have the following skills:
The Capture Manager/ Business Development Manager role will involve
- 10 years’ experience developing opportunities the space industry.
- Knowledge of commercial, government and institutional space industry players
- Small team and project management experience
- Familiarity with the development processes for space flight qualified equipment
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Familiar with project lifecycle from bid through execution and close down
- Familiar with MS Project or other scheduling tools
- University degree or equivalent
- Enthusiastic about space
- Ability to motivate people
- Be responsible for the full sales funnel from identifying opportunities and developing them through to a decision to bid
- Lead the development of bid strategy and win themes
- Be the coordinator of proposal generation ensuring that for all bids that a clear Bid Manager is appointed with a proposal team is setup and a plan established to reach the submission date with a quality offer.
- Coordinate the build-up of project pricing and run bid reviews
- Be the default point of contact for communicating with potential customer and other stakeholders
- Be responsible for building bid teams and where needed ensure proposal input and (through the support of the Commercial and Contacts Manager) ensure that binding financial offer are received.
- Manage selected early stage projects and develop both the projects and the commercial opportunities arising from them.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.