Technical Analyst/Business Analyst
Southend - WFH currently
Initial duration - 6 months
IR35 - THIS ROLE IS IN SCOPE OF IR35
Rate up to £441 per day based on relevant experience
My client is looking for a Technical Business Analyst.
Working within the External Test team, the purpose of this role is to support the key pillars of the External Testing service - covering dress rehearsal, cutover to live and post implementation hyper-care / support. The role will be working to an External Test Project Manager and support the execution of collaborative external test activities with both cross-programme and external stakeholders.
The role will have exposure to senior stakeholders and be supporting high profile activities within the Programme which are critical to the successful implementation of the programme' s plan to migrate high volume users onto the service.
Key activities include:
- Taking ownership of the planning, scheduling, execution and monitoring / issue resolution of external test for a specific subset of the team scope / customer group.
- Working collaboratively with internal and external programme stakeholders in execution of these activities;
- Support documenting and developing the approach for External Test services in relation to key customer groups;
- Support ongoing development of External Test services in line with the scope of Programme releases;
- Identification and analysis of problems and issues that may affect the successful adoption of External Test services;
- Application of proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to ensure that the team's plans and objectives are achieved;
- Gathering and analysing data relating to External Test services covering both technical and business aspects in order to support incident management and service evaluation / reporting.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient in planning and detailed scheduling including implementation planning
- Experience of complex technology enabled E2E business processes
- Excellent analytical capability within a technical environment
- Strong presentation skills: written / oral communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex problems or solutions.
- Experience of developing and delivering solutions working with DevOps teams
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Project, JIRA and Confluence
Please submit your CV at your earliest convenience
Contact Name: Experis UK