Data Cabling Engineers - Immediate Start
£18,000 - £24,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
You will be joining an established market disruptor based in Scotland. They deliver IT services to a range of clients from SME to public sector. Due to their growth, they require three data cabling engineers to join their team initially on a 3 month contract.
You will be responsible for the installation and termination of data cabling at a range of sites across Scotland. You will be working as part of a team and be capable of delivering a consistently high standard of work.
You must be:
- Competent in installing, terminating and testing of Cat 5e, 6, 6a from various manufacturers
- Demonstrate experience in installing PVC Trunking and containment
- Valid CSCS card (Comms installer card)
- Able to work as part of a team and manage tasks on your own
- Ability to communicate clearly with both your team and customers
- Flexibility in your working hours
- A clean driving licence
Skills they would like you to have
- Fibre optic splicing, installation and testing
- WiFi system installation skills
- IPAF would also be advantageous
- SC clearance
In return, you will get to join an industry leading team with a salary in line with your skills and experience and access to their company pension on completion of a satisfactory probation period.
Interviews will be held remotely.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.