Job Title:Business Analyst
BFS EUC 1.1
Job Purpose and primary objectives:
Records Management is one of the top initiatives for Deutsche Bank.. The initiative was established in 2019 to drive bank wide scoping of record management, disposal priorities, definition of supporting processes with a key focus on Legal Hold preservation, developing defensible disposal plans and overseeing their execution.
Key responsibilities (please specify if the position is an individual one or part of a team):
- Support the Programme Manager with sprint planning across the work stream.
- Partner with IT stakeholders to design and implement technical controls and processes to enhance automation and reduce risk
- Conduct business & technical analysis in order to provide requirements to our IT partners
- Partner with GRMO and the BIRO community to ensure effective training and communications to key stakeholders.
- Design KPIs / KRIs that can be used by stakeholders
- Supervisory / Managerial responsibilities (please specify if the position will have persons reporting to it):
- Other responsibilities - Budgets, targets, equipment etc (please specify):
- 5+ years as a Senior Business Analyst
- Excellent analytical skills and data analysis.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including the ability to create presentations and reports
- Good organizational skills and a high attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure and to deliver to tight deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills with demonstrable ability to interface and converse with stakeholders at all levels
- Extensive experience in process mapping, controls implementation, requirements gathering and documentation is a plus
- A self-starter, able to manage their own workload with minimal guidance from senior members of the team
- Highly motivated with a keen willingness to learn and take on new challenges
Duration of the Assignment: