Info Security Manager
City of London
£70,000 - £80,000 per annum
Safeguard the technology infrastructure and any privileged or proprietary information that the business possesses; to provide guidance and management for all of the information security needs.
* Work with the IT senior management to develop security programs and projects that address identified risks and business security requirements
* Manage the process of gathering, analysing and assessing the current and future threat landscape. Provide realistic overviews of risks and threats in the enterprise environment
* Monitor and report on compliance with security policies across the organisation. Propose changes to existing policies and procedures to ensure operating efficiency and regulatory compliance
* Provide security communication, awareness and training for audiences, which may range from senior leaders to field staff
* Assist resource owners and IT staff in understanding and responding to security audit failures.
CISSP certification essential
* Knowledge of and experience in developing and documenting security architecture and plans, including strategic, tactical and project plans
* A strong understanding of the business impact of security tools, technologies and policies
* Familiarity with applicable legal and regulatory requirements
* Familiarity with the principles of cryptography and cryptanalysis
* An understanding of operating system internals and network protocols
* Experience with common information security management frameworks, such as International Standards Organization (ISO) 2700x, the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (COBIT) frameworks