Project Delivery Manager
£35,000 - £40,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
This company is an award-winning employee engagement consultancy headquartered in York, with a fast-growing London hub. They work in the UK, Europe and globally. Their York head office is based in an award-winning converted chapel. It's home to an amazing team including consultants, designers, content specialists and support team. They are a fast paced, lively and supportive team, all passionate about maintaining high standards and excellent reputation.
They are currently looking for a Project Delivery Manager based in the London area to join the team. This is a permanent, full time role.
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects within the team
- Discuss briefs with clients and build strong relationships
- Develop briefs for design and content teams
- Plan and manage project timelines and status reports
- Regularly communication to all involved
- Plan and allocate resource
- Set agendas, complete contact reports and delegate tasks and actions
- Manage quality assurance
- Carry out risk assessments to identify and flag risks
- Manage project administration
- Manage financial processes
- Manage client relationships
- Track project progress
- Evaluate projects and measure results
Skills and Experience
- You must have 3 plus years' experience as a project manager with the ability to build client and colleague rapport easily
- You'll have a strong focus on delivery, time, budget and excellence and take a proactive approach to projects
- You'll be able to stay focused under pressure, be a great communicator - and never miss a deadline
- You'll need to be quick, adaptable, enthusiastic and hard working
- It's essential that you've got experience of using gantt charts and timelines in Excel - and it would be great if you've used Trello or a similar platform and worked in an Agile environment
You'll be interested in creative communication, culture and people engagement, and bring fresh and smart ideas to every project.
What They Offer
You'll be part of a vibrant, energetic, award-winning team who love what they do, support each other, and get a buzz from working together to delight clients and colleagues. You'll learn every day, working with some of the best in the business, amazing brands and clients across every industry sector.
You'll receive a healthy remuneration package, coaching and development, regular away days, private healthcare, death in service benefit, and pension scheme.
The role will be a hybrid between home, remote and office based working.
If you are an experienced and successful project manager, can juggle multiple projects deftly and effortlessly and are able to inspire a shared vision - Then they would like to hear from you!
Closing date: 11 April 2021