|Listed on:||1st April|
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We're writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good... and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what's right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The business world is changing rapidly. The way we live is changing. The pandemic has only intensified and diversified the nature of change. As a business solutions company, we respond to change with innovation to continue to meet the needs of our customers. How do we do that? We use data. And we interpret it with ingenuity and empathy. So we can see things from the customer's point of view. And that's where you come in.
As a Data Architect with Sage, you're someone who deep-dives into the ocean of data our customers generate and come up with pearls of wisdom every time. You not only know where to look, you how to look and you can put systems in place so that we can always find the most precious and telling ‘truths' amid the information overload. It's about using your data modelling skills, methodology and the latest leading-edge technology to build castles of data integrity on the shifting sands of the data landscape. That's what we mean by a ‘do it once' approach.
By doing all that, you'll be making a vital contribution to the team here at Sage. That's how we do things at Sage. We work together to stay focussed on what the customer wants. And in today's market, that means taking a collaborative, diversified approach - juggling multiple tasks, data sources and communicating with colleagues and stakeholders all over the organisation. It demands flexibility but, with Sage, you'll always get back what you put in. That's what makes us different. We're proud to offer permanent flexible working for all our colleagues. And it's another reason you'll love building a great career here.
• Team player with experience of managing stakeholders and influencing strategy
• Commercial understanding of changing internal and external IT landscapes
• Excellent communicator with technical and non-technical audiences
• Prepared to challenge convention with analytical and critical thinking
• Ability to drive change and rally others behind an agenda
• Degree in information Technology / Computer Science / Software Engineering
• Diverse data modelling experience with large data sets, on a global scale
• Understanding business needs and maintaining customer focus
• Designing data solutions establishing a single, secure central data platform
• Driving rationalisation, standardisation and streamlining of data
• Defining and govern policies and principles for data development
• Being an evangelist for data and BI within Sage
Contact Name: Sage
Job ID: 2915539