|Listed on:||1st April|
People make Sage great. From our colleagues delivering ground-breaking solutions to the customers who use them: people have helped us grow for more than thirty years, and people are driving our future as a great SaaS company. We're writing our next chapter. Be part of it!
Experience has taught us that when our customers thrive, we thrive. As a team, we always start with what customers need. Through the good... and more challenging times. Innovating at pace so customers can manage their finances, operations and people. Every one of us shapes our culture at Sage - doing what's right and succeeding together, united by our commitment to each other. We encourage each other to grow in our roles, in our careers and as individuals.
Follow us on our social media sites below to join in conversations about career tips, open positions and company news! #lifeatsage #sagecareers. All qualified applicants will be thoughtfully considered and never discriminated against based on their race, color, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The business world is changing rapidly. The way we live is changing. The pandemic has only intensified and diversified the nature of change. As a business solutions company, we respond to that change with innovation so we can continue to meet the needs of our customers. How do we do that? We use data. And we interpret it with ingenuity and empathy. So we can see things from the customer's point of view. And that's where you come in.
As a Data Analyst you'll deep-dive into customer data in search of customer behavior insights that'll help make our products better. You'll use leading-edge technology with big data sets like Product Telemetry, Customer Sentiment, and click data. You'll cross-reference with master customer and product data. You'll understand business processes at the deepest level. It all goes into producing the kind of acute insight required to really get to the nub of customer needs.
You'll never be alone in your work. The diverse projects you'll undertake will put you in regular contacts with Business Analysts and Data Architects and Delivery teams. It's about solving diverse problems with a diverse and collaborative approach. A human approach. And that's the key here. Yes, you're dealing with data but, ultimately, all your work is responding to the needs of another human - the customer. That idea will be front-and-centre in all the work you do here. And you'll get the same in return from us. We're proud to offer permanent flexible working for all our colleagues. That's why you'll love building your career here at Sage.
• Strong customer focus
• Team player with great communication and collaboration skills
• Experience of Data Analysis. Worked in a diverse range of industries? All the better.
• Experience with any Data Analyst tools
• A empathic approach to problem-solving, fault determination and resolution
• Flexible and agile multi-tasking ability
• Provide specialist Data Analysis across all business priority initiatives
• Act as the interface between Business Analysts and the Architecture and Delivery teams
• Collaborate with the Data and Analytics team to design and develop solutions
• Carry out data profiling and identify data integrity and quality challenges
• Answer urgent business questions through deep-dive analytics
• Provide cross-business data analysis support
• Challenge, improve and maintain Data Analytics standards and practices
Contact Name: Sage
Job ID: 2915518