Cyber Security Analyst
Experis are currently recruiting for a Cyber Security Analyst position with a Higher Education organisation the UK. The successful contractor will undertake a number of activities to support business wide Cyber security objectives and provide evidence-based assurance against internal standards and external contractual requirements.
You will also be responsible for collecting and analysing inputs and identifying and facilitating long term improvements.
- Conducting assurance reviews, and producing readily accessible, interpretable and actionable outputs.
- Supporting the development and implementation of a Cyber Security Framework.
- Collecting and analysing data to provide an accurate view of the cyber security position and compliance with applicable contractual obligations.
- Working with key stakeholders to monitor their cyber security improvement plans.
- Identifying and implementing risk mitigation from analysis of our SEIM product (Elastic)
- Producing reports for both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience in data collection and analysis
- Understanding of Information Assurance and related activities
- Experience in conducting objective assurance reviews
- Knowledge of external Information Security standards and frameworks, such as: Cyber Essentials + and ISO 27001
- Broad experience in risk management and the application of risk management methodologies
- Information Security related degree or equivalent experience
- RelevantCyber Security Qualifications including but not limited to:
- CompTIA - Security+
- Certificate in Information Security Management Principles (CISMP)
- Certificate Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP)
- Experience working with SIEM products with knowledge of Elastic products especially beneficial
Contact Name: Experis UK