Role: IT Service Delivery Manager
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 DOE
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experience IT Service Delivery Manager to join a leading organisation based in Hereford.
The successful candidate will be Managing Mobile Security and Information Systems, keeping clients satisfied with the company's services through managing delivered capabilities, fixing reliability issues, tracking, and reporting service metrics, and leading the Service Support team.
Responsibilities: IT Service Delivery Manager
- Responsible for the management of my clients Support Desk in accordance with ITIL V3.
- Responsible for the management of the engineering support team.
- Expected to achieve a good technical grasp of the underlying technical architectures within 3 months of starting.
- Point of contact for change requests, secure media inventory management, incidents, and issues.
- Responsible for arranging and supporting in-service customer meetings.
- Production of customer reports, statistics, and system monitoring information.
- Responsible for tracking and managing licences, certificates, software updates and service renewals. Where applicable working with the sales and procurement teams to raise customer quotes or purchase orders.
- Responsible for internal information assurance and secure item accounting in accordance with the Government Security Policy Framework.
- Work on behalf of the company Directors to assist with mandated accreditations, standards, and policy.
Skills and experience: IT Service Delivery Manager
- Experienced Service Desk Management within an ITIL V3.
- Forward thinking, proactive.
- Strong communications skills.
- Personnel management skills.
- Good report writing.
- Prepared to undergo UK Security Vetting.
If you are an experienced IT Service Delivery Manager
looking for an exciting new role working for a great client of mine, then please contact Jenny Collin
at Premier Technology
Contact Name: Jenny Collin