Role: 2nd Line Technical Support Engineer
Day rate: £130 - £180 per day
IR35 Status: Outside of IR35
Contract duration: 3 months - possible extension
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced 2nd Line Technical Support Engineer to join a leading organisation based in Northampton.
Skills and experience: 2nd Line Technical Support Engineer
- 2 years’ experience in a role of supporting servers, networks, printers, PC’s, and applications.
- Ability to work in a busy helpdesk environment and good knowledge of general helpdesk operations.
- Experience of remote management into client sites
- Proven experience of enterprise / mainstream technologies and applications primarily focused on Microsoft front/backend products as well as anti-virus and backup platforms and operations.
- Experience with other enterprise / mainstream technologies and applications such as Citrix, VMware and Cisco are desirable.
- Relevant experience of managing, maintaining, and supporting peripheral equipment including routers, switches, hubs, UPS’s, printers etc.
- Industry recognised accreditations such as MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CCA, CCNA are highly desirable.
If you are an experienced 2nd Line Technical Support Engineer,
please apply with your most up to date CV!
The start date for this 2nd Line Technical Support Engineer
position is ASAP.
Contact Name: Joanne Featherstone