One of the our client is in need of an Life Cycle Manager / Application Manager Manufacturing Systems (m/w/x). For this reason, we are looking for a talented professional, who is willing to be a part of this project.
Start date: 03.05.2021
Extension: On request and showed performance
Work location: Basel area
Remote: Homeoffice yes / No full remote
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Provide application management and support, to ensure operational stability and effectiveness of several applications
- Support our IT solutions by applying specific knowledge of systems and tools as well as problem solving skills
- Implement and monitor system performance using defined standards and resolve or escalate problems for resolution when appropriate
- Manage change requests to improve efficiency, functionality and reliability
- Participate in the execution and documentation of system testing. Ensures that the testing activities are executed following the Validation/Test Plan, create or conduct computerized system testing to ensure quality, design integrity and proper functionality.
- Write installation guide, change requests and tickets, execute informal tests in lab.
- Supports the business, conducts the technical meetings with suppliers
- At least one year MES experience
- Theoretical understanding of business processes in the manufacturing environment, Packaging and/or Shop floor area (ideally also work experience)
- Experience with Track and Trace Systems, MES and automation : Reproduce issues in applications and find solutions
- Ability to communicate with our colleagues and internal customers all over the world Including troubleshooting in case of issues
- Incident management: accept, process, resolve issues in our Track and Trace applications
- Troubleshooting (Candidate should have to necessary knowledge about it)
- Database / SQL (analyze/understand queries)
- Processes and tools : E2E packaging processes. ISA 95 and GAMP5 norms IT background
- Change management specific tools : Service Now and HPLM
- Read and analyze application log files for investigation
- Knowledge of at least one programming language to be able to understand Track and trace-related codes and to analyze them (basic debugging)
- Flexibility to work outside of normal working hours or on-call arrangements to provide global support
- Having sense of urgency and working under pressure
- Negotiation of delays. Used to planning and reporting.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German is a plus
If this outstanding opportunity sounds interesting for you, do not hesitate to contact me for more details or send me your CV.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.