|Listed on:||30th March|
|Salary/Rate:||£55,000 - £55,000|
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Home Based in the South of England (with regular visits to our Devon head office)
If you're a results-driven Marketing Manager from an IT or technology background, this is a superb opportunity to support the ongoing international growth of an innovative business.
Working with many of the biggest names in the IT industry, such as Dell EMC, Intel, NVIDIA and Teradici, Amulet Hotkey is a proven innovator in the design, manufacture and system integration of high availability IT solutions for remote physical and virtual PC and server workstations.
We've entered an exciting chapter of our 30 year history with significant growth investment from a leading UK-based tech fund. Our core market of financial trading systems has expanded into command-and-control, media and entertainment, building on a solid reputation for engineering excellence and world-class customer support in delivering new technology into the mission critical ecosystems of our clients.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to build on our existing success and strong market position.
- Salary of up to £55,000 per annum DOE
- 25 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays (increasing to 28 with service)
- Health cash plan
- Pension scheme
- Joining bonus
This is an excellent opportunity to take ownership of our lead generation campaign strategy and grow our market presence on a global scale.
At Amulet Hotkey, innovation, creative thinking and a collaborative work culture are the keys to our success. Here, you'll be supported by an ambitious, talented team who are eager to deliver best-in-class solutions and challenged to expand our brand presence.
As the Marketing Manager, you will oversee and execute our global marketing strategy, focusing on growing our market share for our solutions and products worldwide.
Reporting to our Chief Commercial Officer, you will manage our brand image, find innovative ways to drive MQLs (marketing qualified leads), develop lead generation e-marketing campaigns and oversee our website.
Some of your role will involve:
- Developing a deep understanding of our product range and target audience
- Defining and implementing the go-to-market strategy based on stakeholder requirements within the business including sales, support, product management and engineering
- Developing campaigns to support the sales and channel teams to maximise opportunities
- Ensuring that our website represents the brand, portfolio and business propositions
- Creating content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
To join us as our Marketing Manager, you will need:
- Previous experience as a Marketing Manager, gained in a tech and/or IT environment
- A strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies within the technology sector
- Excellent digital marketing expertise including social media, SEO, SEM, Google Analytics and up-to-date trends in the industry
- The ability to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns, from concept to execution
- A CIM certification or equivalent industry experience
Other organisations may call this role IT Marketing Manager, Marketing Campaign Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, or Technical Marketing Manager.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
So, if you're seeking your next challenge as a Marketing Manager, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.