Frontend Developer (Semantic HTML, SASS, ITCSS, Bootstrap 4, Accessibility)
Experis are recruiting for a Front-End Developer with extensive experience in developing and delivering complex UX designs using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, and fully meeting WCAG 2.1 AA accessibility guidelines.
The successful contractor will be required to model and implement fully responsive web pages that match agreed UX designs in terms of both style and functionality. The frontend developer will also be expected to work alongside backend developers to then integrate these designs into existing Razor views. The developer will be working within an Agile SCRUM environment alongside an existing internal development team to deliver against agreed UX designs and functionality.
- Demonstrate extensive working knowledge, understanding and experience of frontend development using Semantic HTML and SASS
- Demonstrate extensive understanding and working knowledge of using ITCSS and atomic design principles in development projects
- Demonstrate extensive experience and working knowledge of building responsive web applications using Bootstrap 4, including the use of native bootstrap components
- Demonstrate knowledge and working understanding of the use of Gulp automated workflows
- Demonstrate working knowledge of package management using NPM
- Demonstrate working knowledge and in-depth understanding of developing web applications that meet W3C's WCAG 2.1 AA standard for accessibility compliance, including the use of ARIA attributes
- Demonstrate experience and understanding of extrapolating UX designs and styles direct from Adobe XD prototypes and building this into fully realised frontend code
- Demonstrate experience and understanding of integrating Font Awesome Pro 4 icon fonts into web development code
- Demonstrate working knowledge and experience of using Azure DevOps Server 2019 to manage source control, work item and bug tracking, and planning and estimation tasks
- Demonstrate working knowledge of developing and debugging code using Visual Studio Enterprise 2019
- Demonstrate prior experience of developing online learning platforms coupled with working knowledge and understanding of SCORM API tracking
- Demonstrate experience of working closely with backend developers to integrate frontend code with existing ASP.NET MVC Razor views and partial views
Contact Name: Experis UK