Job Title: Oracle SaaS Application Architects
Duration: 3-6 months with likely extension
This role will fall inside IR35.
My client a global IT services provider is looking for an Oracle SaaS Application Architect to join their team.
- Must be an accomplished Oracle expert with deep understanding of Oracle Technology both on-premise and Cloud
- Strong skills in deploying Oracle SaaS products across a number of different market sectors
- Demonstrate experience of implementing a number of Oracle SaaS and traditional ERP modules and hold relevant certificates in these
- Show ability to communicate at a level within an Organisation from C-Level down
- Demonstrate knowledge of working in both delivery and pre-sales for ERP implementations
- Show strong Commercial Awareness and experience of having worked in complex projects as a System Integrator
- Demonstrate having led a number of projects of different sizes and in different market sectors
- Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
- Experience of leading a large team of Functional and Technical Consultants
- Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations of Oracle Technology and
- Experience of Major Cloud Platforms (AWS, OCI, Azure) across PaaS, IaaS and SaaS, with ability to position the most effective to deliver customer needs.
- Hold a number of Oracle Cloud Certificates across SaaS, PaaS and IaaS
- Knowledge of ERP Market place including non-Oracle products
Please submit your CV at your earliest convenience
Contact Name: Experis UK