Senior Product Manager
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd
£65000 - £70000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
£65'000 - £70'000 + 5% bonus + Progression + Personal development + More
Remote / Work from HomeAre you a Senior Product Manager with a background in legacy / modern technology change and have a keen interest in Cloud & business automation?
Fantastic opportunity available to work from a blank canvas for a UK leading technology service provider where you will help shape the future strategy for a multimillion £ business!
Classified as one of the UK's largest and most successful software companies, they provide products and services that sit across the country's top organsations and has a fantastic reputation both for the service / products they offer as well as an employer. Having seen substantial growth year on year, they looking for a Senior Product manager who can drive the strategy and roadmap for modern day technology change.
As a Senior Product manager, you will join a division focus on providing modernisation products to legacy applications and technology for a wide range of clients. From a blank canvas, you will work closely with senior engineering and development teams to manage products through the lifecycle from idea phase through to development to launch. You will lead the definition of product roadmaps as well as future strategies that capture emerging technologies (Cloud) and competitive advantage!
This is the ultimate opportunity for an established Senior Product Manager looking for more autonomy within a company that encourages strategic input and modern day technology change!
* Senior Product Manager
* Managing legacy to modern day technology change.
* Idea phase through to development to launch.
* Working with engineering and software development teams.
* Defining product roadmaps as well as future strategies that capture emerging tech (Cloud).
* Customers based in the UK, Europe, and US (Global role).
* Home based but will be required to commute to UK sites and occasionally overseas.
* An experienced Senior Product Manager.
* End to product lifecycle experience (Blank canvas, strategy, development to launch)
* Experienced in high value projects.
* Legacy and modern technology experience.
* Experienced working with engineering and development teams
* Interesting in Cloud & business automation.