Lead PHP Developer - Remote
£50,000 - £60,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
As a company, this employer wants to look after their employees the best that they can. They've got a number of initiatives to make sure everyone can do their best work - including opportunities for training & career progression, private healthcare, generous pension contributions, free hosting and more. They're also looking after the planet with their green initiates - they plant many thousands of trees a month, use 100% renewable energy in their data centres and provide employees with incentives for using green energy at home.
They are a modern independent internet services company, looking for a Lead PHP developer to join their friendly team of in-house software engineers. Working from home you will join a team of 50+ like-minded individuals with the scope to work on internal projects, their SaaS applications or their cloud platform.
As part of the software engineering team, you will work on, among other things, their core billing & customer service platform, working on designing new features, improving the efficiency of code & user experience, helping them to expand globally and resolving any issues when they arise.
- You must care deeply about the quality of your work, ensuring that you produce well-tested, excellent code and documentation.
- You must be friendly, a good team player and have a keen interest in the ever changing landscape of technologies.
- Have a good knowledge of Git.
- Security conscious.
- A native-level English speaker.
- Experience with WHMCS, cPanel/WHM is a bonus as is knowledge of other programming languages like Ruby, Go and Node.js.
Why work here?
- Generous salary
- 31 days starting holiday allowance (plus birthday!)
- Private medical insurance
- Generous employer pension contribution
- Free cloud hosting
- and more
This is a remote role where you'll be working from home.