Health Analytics Consultant
We are working with a growing Health Analytics team in London to help recruit a talented Health Analytics Consultant.
In this exciting position you will be involved in a diverse range of projects, covering both client and non-client work. Areas of work you may be involved in include:
* Working with life science partners (private and public sector) in designing innovative value based care pathways aligning patient outcomes and stakeholder incentives.
* Working with leading life sciences companies to estimate the total health and cost impacts, including a holistic approach to co-morbidities, of leading chronic diseases on patients and health systems alongside developing impact analysis estimates of a range of plausible interventions.
* Working with integrated primary and secondary care electronic healthcare records datasets covering >3 million people to estimate cost-effectiveness are alternative care pathways for patients with (multiple) chronic conditions
* Developing commissioning frameworks across health economies to realign incentivise around patient and population health rather than illness
* Working with primary and secondary care providers, to better manage their demand patterns and operational efficiency of day to day operations.
They are looking for:
* You should have more than 5 years of experience in the healthcare and/or life sciences industry, preferably in the UK and with analytic familiarity with electronic health records. You should possess a 2:1 degree and a health-related Masters or PhD (Health Economics, Public Health, Epidemiology, Data Science) is desirable.