|Listed on:||24th March|
|Salary/Rate:||£55,000 - £60,000|
Are you an experienced business change project manager with a track record of completing complex projects part way through their implementation? Our client designs and delivers world-leading professional assessments and is part of a leading global learning organisation. They are seeking a Project Manager on a six-month fixed term contract to help complete and operationalise a programme of professional assessments that will be taken by up to 13,000 candidates per year.
In summary this new role will be key in establishing a high-quality exam applicant support and services function. The employer offers a salary up to £60k per annum, pro rata, on a six-month fixed term contract.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Managing, planning and executing a variety of work packages across different technical, process and operational domains
- Work closely with IT delivery teams and business stakeholders to complete user acceptance testing across several new and enhanced business systems
- Co-ordinate the completion of business process documentation
- Co-ordinate and schedule internal training
- Managing internal project communications and stakeholders
- Managing key project artefacts including plans and RAID logs
You will need the following skills and experience:
- A proven track record of working as a hands-on project manager across multiple work-streams, including experience of managing user acceptance testing, process documentation creation and training
- Demonstrable ability to develop productive relationships quickly with a wide range of stakeholders including operational staff and technologists
- Experience of making significant contributions to the "end game" of project implementation and transfer the project into operational readiness
- A real ability to hit the ground running mid-way through a complex business change programme,
- Passionate about managing business change aspects of projects including the ability to articulate and communicate project issues and updates to different stakeholder groups
- A pragmatic approach to project management who is highly outcomes focused and can demonstrate an ability to be a completer finisher
- Available to start immediately
A salary is offered between £55k-£60k pro rata, per annum. The post is a full-time position offered based in London N7, albeit with a proportion of remote working initially. The employer works hard to make sure that everyone has an opportunity to succeed, regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or other belief, marital status, pregnancy or parenthood.
Contact Name: Recruitment Genius Ltd
Job ID: 2912592