Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd
£53000 - £56000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
Software Developer Wembley, London
£53,000 - £56,000 basic + Bonus + Specialist Training + Stability + Career Progression + Life Insurance + Pension + Benefits package Are you an experienced software developer looking to work for a global market leading company on a permanent basis where you will be given full job stability? Enjoy working for a world famous company who are at the forefront of their industry and will invest time and money into your career. Become a specialist whilst gaining a job for life within this prestigious industry and be constantly recognised for providing a great service. This company are the main global player in their industry providing services to the industrial banking sector. Currently investing heavily into various departments they are looking to expand and maintain a strong client base by recruiting another software developer to join their highly skilled and long-established team. The Role:
* Software Developer position - Application development
* Software architechture, design and development for data processing applications
* Use programming languages - C#, .Net framework
* MS SQL programming
* Strong Background as a software developer
* Have experience using C# .Net Framework
* Very good knowledge of WCF, Rest, JSon, XML, Entity Framework, multi-threading, Web service development.
* Must be commutable to Wembley, London Keywords: Software developer, software engineer, software development, software, C#, Framework, WCF, Rest, JSon, XML, Entity Framework, London, Wembley.
This vacancy is being advertised by Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd. The services of Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please visit our website to view other positions we are currently handling.
Future Engineering Recruitment Ltd can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants however due to the sheer volume of response, we can only guarantee that candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted.