Project Manager (HR Implementation)
London (remote-based for the foreseeable)
We are actively looking to secure a Project Manager to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
As a member of the Product Delivery team, you will be responsible for the project management of key projects within the wide ranging portfolio of programmes the team are involved in. The team are accountable for delivering high profile programmes and projects both from a technology and overall end to end delivery perspective for the business across the core key products.
- Facilitate and drive projects within the overall portfolio through from the early stage of initiation to the final implementation. This will either be in the context of a workstream within an overall programme or a standalone project in the wider portfolio of the team.
- Exercise all the attributes expected within the role including scope management, plan management, change control, risk and issue management.
- Provide structure and guidance to the project and to be the calm voice of reason within the delivery to ensure the focus is on the key priorities.
- Build strong and collaborative relationships across the business, operational and delivery areas and to be seen as a trusted delivery resource. Our team works across the end to end delivery of projects and you will be required to manage cross functional teams to ensure the project is successfully delivered.
- Build good industry knowledge within the portfolio so that you can clearly articulate and manage the context of the delivery to ensure the project delivery is aligned to the overall strategy of the business.
- Build collaborative and close relationships with Enterprise Architects and the Analysis & Consulting team within the group, to ensure alignment across scope, architecture, governance and plans in all initiatives you work on.
- Innovate to continuously improve project delivery best practice both within the team.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will have a pragmatic results - and delivery- oriented mindset, with a track record of having facilitated project delivery
- We want people who have delivered initiatives from start to finish and have experienced all phases of a delivery lifecycle.
- We'd love you to be a good communicator and listener, who is able to translate messages and simplify and summarise problems in a straightforward and succinct manner.
- We want you to be flexible in your approach and be able to adapt your style and methods to get the best out of the business in delivering a project. Being able to recognise when things are not working and need changing is core to what we are looking for.
- You will have vision, drive, diplomacy and the ability to make things happen in an environment with multiple stakeholders and being able to influence others without direct authority.
- We need you to be a good facilitator who is able to resolve tension and increase collaboration towards shared goals in any situation, and who is able to build effective relationships with a range of individuals across the organisation.
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management skills - essential
- Track and communicate project progress against plans - essential
- Manage risk and issues within the RAID framework - essential
- Experience working on HR implementations (Workday / Peoplesoft) - desirable
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.