IT Infrastructure & Application Project Manager (m/f/d)
Our client from the finance sector offers an interesting and exciting opportunity as IT Infrastructure & Application Project Manager.
Your role as IT Infrastructure & Application Project Manager:
- Plan and execute major IT infrastructure (80%) and application (20%) changes
- Management of the project life cycle and deliverable
- Prepare/support the completion of the financial business case
- Responsible for governance, leadership, benefits tracking, cost management, delivery, planning and control, risk/issue and dependency management and quality assurance in a way that is understood and agreed by all stakeholders
- Responsible for the transitioning of the project into the business ensuring that changes are thoroughly and smoothly implemented, and that the lasting benefits of change are achieved
- University, technical college degree or similar
- 5+ years of IT infrastructure project management
- 5+ years of implementation project experience in the finance industry
- Project management certification (Prince2 and/or PMP)
- Hands on attitude
- Excellent coordination capabilities internally and with 3rd party providers and vendors
- Fluent English and German spoken / written (C-Level)
- Solution and service oriented, taking over ownership and showing leadership
- Excellent stakeholder management on different managerial levels, on IT and business side
- Own initiative, self-starter qualities and persistency
- Analytic & structured thinking / working
- Excellent communicator and team player
- Able to work under pressure
- Location: Zurich, Switzerland
- Start date: 01.04.2021/ asap upon agreement
- End date: 30.11.2021
If you would like to apply for this finance project as IT Infrastructure & Application Project Manager, please contact Hoa Ha for more information. Or you can apply directly by clicking the Apply button.
We are looking forward to your application.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Contact Name: Hoa Ha