VoIP Engineer/DevOps - Developer Asterisk, Kamailio, Ansible
£40,000 - £60,000
This job has now expired please search on the home page to find live IT Jobs.
East London based - Growing hosted VoIP and Internet provider looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to join their team.
They are looking for a team player who is keen to be involved in new ideas and face the challenges of a fast-growing business
Your duties will include:
- Support the company's Hosted VOIP platform and its network infrastructure.
- Looking after existing IP infrastructure, modifying and updating services.
- Deploy new servers and services
- Deploy, test and validate new technologies
- Provide hardware maintenance and general technical support for our products.
- Liaise with other members of both, technical and sales teams, on service planning, capacity forecast, quality issues,
- Minimum 2 years experience
The successful candidate is required to have:
- Thorough understanding of the principles of VoIP telephony (SIP) and IP networking
- Working experience with SIP VoIP platforms (Asterisk, Kamailio)
- Working experience of SQL based DBMS, MySQL/Postgres
- Working experience with Virtualisation technologies
- Working with large Servers and carrier-grade hardware
- Strong Linux background (RedHat/Centos/Debian), Networking, DNS, system maintenance.
- Cloud platforms
- WebRTC/Drachtio/RTP Engine
- CISCO CCNA: IP Subnetting, Vlans, Spanning Tree, Access list, OSPF, BGP
Salary 40-60k Dependent on experience. Car Parking is available on site. Car preferable due to location but not essential.
Essex based Company.